OUR APPOINTMENTS ARE BOOKED FOR THE YEAR , Driver’s license/ID standby slots are available for RENEWAL OR REPLACEMENT OF REAL ID/DRIVERS LICENSE. We do not accept walk-ins on Saturdays.


Space is very limited. The slots are filled first come first serve every morning starting at open, this will continue until we run out for the day. Documents for real ID must be presented to secure voucher. CLICK HERE FOR DOCUMENT CHECKLIST.

Standby’s are worked in in-between appointments. The wait times can be long and may vary from your voucher. We do not guarantee service without an appointment but we do the best we can to fit in as many as possible!



Oklahoma REAL ID

You are not required to get an Oklahoma REAL ID compliant license or identification card; however, if you plan to fly domestically or access federal facilities or military bases after MAY 3RD 2023, you must have a REAL ID compliant license or identification card or another acceptable form of identification such as a passport or passport card. If you already have your passport, we suggest waiting to get your REAL ID compliant license when your current license expires.

Tag Agencies Issuing Oklahoma REAL IDs

REAL IDs are only available at specific locations throughout the state. You can sign up to receive your Oklahoma REAL ID from Northwest Tag Agency. Appointments are required.

You must bring specific documents with you to your REAL ID appointment. Please download the list of approved documents in the checklist below.

  • You will need to provide proof of identity/lawful presence in the U.S.
  • You must provide your Social Security number. 
  • You must provide two (2) proofs of your current Oklahoma address.  

If your paperwork is in order and all requirements have been met, you will be given a temporary paper identification during your visit to get a REAL ID. Your official REAL ID will be mailed to you in 5-7 business days.

What’s the difference between a REAL ID and standard driver’s license?

REAL ID compliant driver licenses and identification cards have a gold star in the upper right-hand corner of the license to indicate it is REAL ID compliant. This is the only physical difference from a non-compliant credential, but it allows airport and federal officials to quickly identify the card.

Oklahoma credentials already provide a high level of identity security and fraud deterrence. The only physical difference with non-compliant driver licenses and identification cards will be not having a star in the upper right-hand corner.


  • Am I required to carry a REAL ID?

    No Real ID is Required IF you have a valid

    • US Passport
    • US Passport card
    • DHS trusted traveler card (Global Entry, NEXIS, SENTRL, FAST)
    • US Department of Defense ID
    • Permanent resident card
    • Border crossing card
    • Federally recognized tribal-issued photo ID
    • HSPD-12 PIV card
    • Foreign government-issued passport
    • US Citizen ship and Immigration Services Employment Authorization card (I-766)
    • US Merchant Mariner Credential
  • What documents are required to apply for a REAL ID?

    You will need to provide proof of identity/lawful presence in the U.S. The document must be an original or a certified copy. Notarized documents are not accepted. Please select one (1) document from the list below:

    • State-Issued Birth Certificate
    • Consular Report of Birth Abroad
    • Unexpired Permanent Resident Card
    • Unexpired Employment Authorization Card
    • Naturalization Certificate
    • Unexpired U.S. Passport
    • Certificate of Citizenship
    • Valid, unexpired foreign passport with a valid, unexpired U.S. visa and valid I-94 issued by DHS

    Note: If your name is different from the document which is presented from Section One (1) above (due to adoption, marriage, divorce, court-ordered name change), or is not the same on all your documents, you must provide additional documents with legal proof of every name change. Each document must be an original or a certified copy. Notarized documents are not accepted. Please bring one (1) document from the list below for every name change from your Section One document to your current name:

    • An official government-issued marriage certificate/license
    • Legal adoption paperwork
    • Court-ordered or legal name change document(s)
    • Court-ordered divorce decree
    • A government-issued death certificate of spouse which includes a connection to your current full legal name

    You must provide your Social Security number.  

    You must provide two (2) proofs of your current Oklahoma address. Both your name and current residential address must appear on the documents. Junk mail or personal letters will not be accepted. Forwarded mail will not be accepted. Please bring two (2) documents from the list below:

    • Copy of previous year’s federal or Oklahoma tax return filing.
    • Utility bill (electric, telephone [home or cell], water, sewer, cable, satellite, heating oil or propane provider) .
    • Installment loan contract from a bank or other financial institution (payday loan company documents are not accepted).
    • W-2 wage or 1099 tax form from previous year.
    • Social Security Administration (SSA) document with Oklahoma street address, dated within the last 12 months.
    • Oklahoma high school, college, university or technology center transcript for current school year or semester.
    • Transportation Security Administration (TSA) letter.
    • Oklahoma motor vehicle title or registration.
    • Oklahoma boat title or registration.
    • Tribal vehicle title or license.
    • Sales tax or business license.
    • Current homeowner or renter insurance policy or statement.
    • Public assistance benefit card and correspondence dated within past 12 months.
    • Correspondence from Oklahoma state agency or federal agency with current address, dated within last 12 months (not forwarded) .
    • Life insurance or automobile liability policy or card with address.
    • Current documents issued by U.S. Military.
    • Oklahoma agriculture exemption permit card (farm tax permit).
    • Pilot’s license.
    • Oklahoma voter registration card.
    • Current deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, or a residential lease.
    • Property tax bill or receipt dated within the last 12 months.
    • Professional license issued by an Oklahoma governmental agency.
    • Certified copy of court order.
    • Valid concealed carry permit.
    • Current Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor (J-I) Status (OS-2019).