*This process may also be completed in the office with no appointment. We have necessary forms and notaries on staff to assist you.
If you just moved from out of state and would like to register online or in office you will need the following documents:
- Out of state title or registration
- Lender name and address (if you are making payments) if lender is not listed on your primary document you will need the 797-b out of state lien verification(requires notary)
- Oklahoma insurance-only exceptions are active duty military or commercial insurance
- Drivers license (its ok if it is out of state)
- 701-6 form application for OK title (requires notary)
- ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY complete armed forces affidavit to receive discounted registration. You may submit a copy of your orders in lieu of an officer signature.
NOTE:If we use copies of your documents to get you registered your record will be placed on document hold. If your vehicle is not present your record will be placed on serial inspection hold. There is no time limit to release these holds however, you will not receive an OK title until they are both satisfied.
TO RELEASE DOC HOLD:provide ORIGINAL out of state TITLE. If you are making payments you will most likely not be able to complete this step until your vehicle is paid off.TO RELEASE SERIAL INSPECTION HOLD: take your vehicle to any tag office and pay a $4 fee. They will check your VIn and log your mileage.